Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Crush #3

CRUSH NUMBER 3. This is a great and fast story.

So, we met in 7th grade. He was in 6th grade. Scandy. Jill (my bff- see Crush #1 & #2) was dating his brother who was also in 7th grade.
So, somehow we found out we liked each other (probably AIM- classic). So one day during recess he asked me to be his girlfriend. I was wearing a pink abercrombie V-neck (why), a khaki skirt (Why?!), and birkenstocks (WHYYYYYY!??!?!).
Also, why do I remember this? I have no clue.

So then we started dating. But basically he wanted to hold hands and hug (scandy) ALL THE TIME. I mean all. the. time. And honestly I just wanted to hang out with my friends and talk about #3 (even though there was never much to say).

A week later he pulled me aside (and he was almost crying- I'm not joking) and he told me that I hung out with my friends too much and that I ignored him all the time.

Which was probably true. But it was also 7th grade, so..

So that really irritated me. So, we were sitting in the gym and  he tried to grab my hand (again, scandy) and somehow he shocked me. Well then, he looked at me and said "look at that, there's electricity between us."

My response: "I think we should break up."

So that's how it ended. He moved away after that year.

Then a few months ago I found him on facebook (don't ask me how). Then I was looking through his pictures and a lot of them were of a baby. So I did some serious creeping and yes- he had gotten a girl pregnant.

Needless to say, I picked a real winner.

Next up is Crush #4 which is actually a somewhat happy story.

No comments:

Post a Comment