Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Embarrassing

Hello! So I have embarrassing stories to tell.

Okay so first. My backpack was extra heavy today. So I walked out of Bennett and a boy was kinda following me. Not like stalking me but just walking behind me. But I dropped my phone (and it didn't have the case on- thanks Katie) so I bent down to pick it up and my backpack was so heavy that I fell over. My ass hit the ground. I FELL. In front of a boy.
So I spent the rest of my ten minute walk to the music building replaying that moment and repeating "I literally just fell on my ass" in my head. (Its like in Bridesmaids when Lily is like "I literally just shit myself. I shit in the street. I shit in my shorts...I shit myself.")  Because I honestly couldn't believe that I wasn't smart enough to take off my backpack before picking up my phone that was on the ground.

Story number 2: When I sleep, I usually wake up at random times throughout the night. Well, last night I did that and I happened to check my phone and I had a text from a boy. So I guess I was really eager to text him back (bad) so I typed out a response and hit send. Well, when I woke up for real he had texted me back with "..."
that's never a good sign. So I looked at what I sent him and it said this, verbatim: "Oh damn I though were. Lay well guess what I did"

....what. the. hell. So now I'm in the awkward "I have to text you again to make sure you know that I'm normal and I was just 85% asleep when I sent that" phase.


Story number 3: I just swallowed my gum. It hurt and Claire laughed at me.

Story number 4: My history paper is due tomorrow. I've done one paragraph. This paragraph is saved on my laptop. My laptop decided that today is shut down every two minutes and really piss off Andi day. Whatever. Just means God wants me to write my blog on Claire's computer and not worry about my paper til later.

Bye lovely people!

No comments:

Post a Comment