Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Today

Hey guys. So I haven't blogged in a while but I haven't really had much to talk about because my life is a crazy mess of chaos, but its fine. I shall just tell you about my dad.

I wrote dad. I meant to write day.

But my dad's pretty cool.

Anyway. My day.

So today actually started last night but it was actually today. I woke up at midnight and for some reason I felt like I needed to set my alarm for 8:20.

Side story- I never set an alarm. I always wake up on time. Yeah, I'm a freak.

But for some reason I thought I needed to set an alarm. So I did. At midnight. So then I wake up again at 7 AM and I'm freaking out because I'm thinking that my clock is messed up and its actually 9 am (daylight savings makes me paranoid about time, I guess) so I check the clock on my phone and its 7. So I go back to sleep and I wake up at 8:20 to the most GD annoying alarm. Its blaring. BLARING.

So I get up and go to my voice lesson where I suck because I'm singing this mermaid song with all these runs and they are hard, to say the least.

So, then I eat my strawberry pop tarts. Then I go to theory where my friend Bernardo and I share some Cheezits. Then the cheezits made me nauseous.

Then I went to choir. Then I decided to walk to the union to get a coffee because I was starting to get a lack of caffeine headache.

On my way to the union I tripped and stumbled and then laughed loudly about it to myself and then realized what an embarrassing person I am.

Then I went and ate lunch and went to psych where we learned about disorders.

Then I came home and procrastinated homework, took a nap, went to a philanthropy event with my favorite Kaci.

Then I came home to find my roommate rearranging my room. Without me. Then I helped them finish and it looks great and my bed is high up and now I feel like a princess. I also successfully avoided homework some more.

Then I practiced some ear training (the class of satan, as it can also be called) and then I showered and now I'm writing a blog.

Nothing exciting happened unless you count the fact that I achieved new levels of laziness by avoiding homework and working out.

okay wow. what a waste of a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment