HI FRIENDS.
I have not posted in a long time because I had dead week/finals time (in other words gain weight from all the coke and chick fil a you consume and try to stay off facebook for more than a day time) and then I got home and I've yet to embarrass myself enough to blog about it. Amazing, right? Wrong. Because I just lied. I actually have embarrassed myself (shocking) I just haven't had time to blog about it...in other words I've been watching Harry Potter (cause I got all 8 movies for Jesus' birthday) and eating big chocolate bars in the shape of Santa.
Anyway, I have just one quick story before I get to the REAL blog. Today I had to move the cars to the vacant driveway adjacent to our house. I didn't really think it out. The result was that I ended up going barefoot. With an owl pajama shirt on. And nike shorts. I had just showered so my hair was wet. Anyway, all of this would've been fine but I forgot about one thing. Thorns. So after I parked the first car, I decided to cut through the neighbor's yard to get back to my house. But there were thorns. But I've been reading Hunger Games and Katniss, the protagonist, is really brave. Like so brave that she makes me want to do brave and adventurous things (like, brave in the action sense, like killing villains. Not brave as in asking for a boy's number or something, cause I do stuff like that). So I pretended that I was in the arena and I booked it back to my house. Well, I got several thorns in my feet. And after several swear words I pulled them out and drove the over car over to the driveway. So then I had to use the sidewalk (I live on a busy street) to get back to my house. So there I was (and I'll say it again): owl pajama shirt, pink nike shorts, barefoot, wet hair, walking along the sidewalk. I really hope one of my ex boyfriends saw me because I'm sure they'd say something like "WOW I SURE WISH THAT RELATIONSHIP HAD NEVER ENDED SHE IS TOTALLY LOOKING GOOD AND ABSOLUTELY SANE AS WELL."
..
not.
So, to the real blog. After consulting my friend Kaci, I have decided to do a series called "Every crush I ever had" based on another really popular blog (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery). I am doing this because a lot of my most embarrassing moments in my past have risen from these crushes.
So, #1. My first crush was 4th grade. #1 was a fifth grader. Scandalous. I didn't really like him until someone told me he liked me (that's how the best ones start). Anyway, he asked me to be his girlfriend via AOL email and gave me a ring (which I refused to wear to school but he played basketball with my brother so I wore it to the games on a necklace cause I was really cool) and sometimes we held hands. Then, like all good relationships, it came to an end. But naturally I was still in 4th grade love with him. My best friend Jill (who will turn up a lot in this series) and I made a music video to the song "Everytime" by Britney Spears in which I did what I'm sure was an amazing ballet dance to and we planned to give it to him so he'd know my true feelings. However, he started ignoring me completely on AIM so I decided against showing him the music video. (Thank the Good Lord Above because we ended up going to the same high school and I never would've been able to live that one down). And that was Crush #1 that I'd had at the age of 10.
The End. I mean To Be Continued.
No comments:
Post a Comment